Winnipeg Bulk Trucking Operations
Job Profile and Description
- Schedule drivers to pick up and deliver loads to customers.
- Assign drivers to their respective vehicles ensuring they leave and arrive according to schedule.
- Responsible for keeping records, monitoring driver daily logs for errors or violations and monitoring drivers’ working hours and equipment availability
- Resolve problems and concerns
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to deal with drivers and customers.
- Works well under pressure, in a fast paced environment.
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize effectively
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years experience within dispatch.
- Experience in the Transportation Industry
Ontario Truck Drivers
We're Proud to Share the Road With You
Raising public awareness around the invaluable contributions truck drivers provide as the lifeblood of our nation’s economy and their place in Canada’s social fabric.